Monday, December 1, 2008

i saw it.........





....and.....I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
I have read other people's blogs about the movie and there are lots of different opinions...
I didn't think it was corny or cheesy. I loved the dialogue...I laughed more than I thought I would. Don't get me wrong. The book is a thousand times better! There were plenty of things that I had wished were in the movie that weren't. But then it would have been a 4 hour movie! I just loved seeing it brought to life on the big screen. I am soooo glad I got to see it! Thanks to my awesome sisters-in-law and mother-in-law for making it such a fun girls' night!

3 comments:

Becca said...

The first time I saw it I was dissapointed, but that could have had something to do with that I was sick and had a fever all thru it...the second time I saw it I Loved it too!! How fun!!

Becca said...

Carrie, Could you email me you address so I can send you guys a Christmas card? Thanks!! My email address is beccalaing@hotmail.com

Breanne said...

I loved it too!! And I've seen it twice :) I had to start reading Twilight again (it's been a year since I read it the first time)
Such a good movie!