Monday, February 9, 2009

Smorgasboard

Now I understand why people do posts called "our month in review", etc.
I haven't been very attentive to my blog on a consistent basis,
so I need to do a "catch-all" post. Please bear with me!

Lately, Emma has taken it upon herself to empty the trash. Does this mean I've actually taught them something?! I love it when they think chores are fun!






She found this Dora hat in the snow box and put in on herself!





Emma has decided that she is much too big for her high chair anymore.
So she sits at the counter with the big kids, thinks she's really neat,
and makes a humongous mess!




This is my cute little mommy-in-training. I love moments like these.


Hannah playing our "Wii Sing" game. Or is it Hannah Montana?!
Can you tell that Kyler is singing, too?






We finally talked Aubrie into cutting the stringy ends off her hair.
What a cutie! She wants to cut it even shorter next time.





Can you tell who this pancake is supposed to be? Mikaela asked her dad to make a Goofy pancake and he did! Matt, I'm totally impressed!




The cutest girls in the whole world, ready for their dance performance!



Can you tell what this is?
It's getting bigger...
Connor is building the world's largest (and only)...




PYRAMID OF SMARTIES!!!!

(and you thought there wasn't anything to do in Circleville.)

5 comments:

Breanne said...

That is an awesome pyramid!! How many packages did it take? Xander loves to build things like that, so I'll have to show him. He'll love it!

katie b said...

your family is growing so much! it's fun to watch. i also love it when the kids think chores are fun, it makes life so much easier! carters favorite thing to do is help make dinner. hope to see you soon!

The P*dunc's said...

Creativity comes out of living in a small town with not a lot to do! I love your girls in their dancing outfits!

Tanya said...

cute family matt and carrie! this will be fun to keep up on you guys!

Nancy said...

Great post! I'm impressed with all the stuff you do in Circleville! That pancake, dancing, and smarties business is pretty clever.