Thursday, May 31, 2007

"NANA" the man of the house







Connor is the big brother to all. He is an awesome example to his little sisters and is a great young boy to boot. He is excited for the new move and adventure down south. He will miss his friends but is hoping to make more. He is one of the top students in his grade and very interested in reading up on anything he gets interested in. He knows more about some things than even his parents especially his dad. Infact he helped me edit this blog. He just finished his pinewood derby car and raced it last week. It was fun!. He's excited to start the summer. Beware Circleville girls here comes NANA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connor,

I wanted to tell you that I had to move to a new town once when I was young too. At first it was hard, I missed all my old friends and especially my old house. But once I started my new school I made new friends who were so fun & cool that I realized that home is where my family is. Good luck little man & be good for mom & dad. Love, Kristie