Thursday, May 31, 2007

The WonderMom of the Universe

Carrie
is nearing the end of a long journey and wow is she ever so glad. Carrie has been in high demand the last little while and actually held up pretty good even though the picture says otherwise. She always needs her beauty sleep though. She will be selling her Sunshine Generation group to another lady who seems excited to take the reigns. Carrie is sad but is excited at the same time. The last few days she has been having some pretty good contractions and the doctor at the last appointment thought that it would be this week some time considering the measurements he gave her. How does she do what she does? What an awesome (hot) mama!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my little Russian Countess how DO you do it?? I have been thinking about you so much & I am glad to know you will be through it all soon!! The wedding plans are coming along great & I am so, so, so excited!! The date is 01/26/08. PLEASE keep me posted with the new baby & you are in my thoughts & prayers. Love, Kristie