Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Need Fabulous!!!!



If you've seen High School Musical 2, then you will understand the title. This happens to be one of Hannah's favorite songs. She sings, "I need Baaaabaluuuusssss!" So one day she was putting on a show for us and Matt said he would join her. So he put on the Cinderella shirt around his neck and then Hannah mumbled something as she was running into the other room. Matt said,"What did she say?" After I was done laughing, I said, "She said you need a clippy!" so she brought back a tiny hair clip and put it in Matt's hair. They then proceeded to dazzle us with their singing and dancing talents! (Unfortunately you can't see the clippy, but it was there!) What a great dad!

5 comments:

Becca said...

What a good Daddy!! Oh what dad's do for their little princesses are just the cutest things!!! Arn't we lucky to have such good husbands??

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

oh we miss you guys!!

Lisa said...

What a great family! You all look so happy. Carrie, your kids looks so much like you, and that little Hannah, sounds a lot like you! Now I will have to start updating my blog more now that I have some visitors to it! So glad to be in touch with you again!

Tara said...

Matt makes a great little princess!Wish I could have seen the his dancing and heard his singing.

The P*dunc's said...

I'll second Kodi in saying that we miss you! You are so much fun and make the party lively!