Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Dishwasher?!


Usually when Emma decides to help with the dishes, I start to hear the silverware jingle around as the spoons and forks go flying out of the dishwasher and onto the floor. But on this particular day, I heard the plastic bowls clanking around...you know the ones that go on the top shelf? I looked down and there she was, standing on the open dishwasher door throwing bowls out of the dishwasher! OK, so she's better at unloading than she is at loading, but I guess I can't be picky. At least she's willing to help!

4 comments:

tiff said...

That baby looks too grown up to be baby emma!! time is flying!

Shannon said...

how cute...adorable...fun!

Becca said...

I love it!! That's great that you got a picture of her "helping" you!! Kids are just so fun, sometimes it's easier just to do the jobs yourself but it's good to let them help too! Your such a good example to me!!

Tara said...

Hey Davis family....love the pics. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it.
Our kids love your blog because the "Space Jam" song is your beginning song!
We miss you guys at the seminary. It's not quite the same now. Hope you are enjoying your new place.
Love,
The Matthews fam