Saturday, June 7, 2008

Can She Get Any Cuter?!

Hannah asked me to cut her hair the other day.
I have usually cut my girls' hair into a "bob" by this age.
But I hadn't with Hannah yet because she always wants
it in a bun or a ponytail. So when she asked me, I was
really hesitant. She quickly reminded me (in her special
Hannah way) that she is in charge! That's a nice way to
say that she begged and begged until she got her way!
It turned out way cute! She even knows just how to pose
for a good picture!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Her hair looks really cute. I can not believe how much she has grown. I was so shocked last time we saw her. You make cute kids!

Becca said...

Wow, She's adorable!! Good job on her hair cut!!! You are a woman of many talents!!! You amaze me!!

Lisa said...

She is a doll! I wish I can see you in LA!