Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Emma is 1 !!!

My baby turned 1 on Sunday! We had a little party for her with just our family. She had more than enough help opening her presents and eating her cake! We love her so much. She is such a sweet natured baby and we love to see all of her new accomplishments. She can wave and clap and shake her head no and nod yes and she can say DADA and she can bark like a dog. And she can charm everyone! She even smiled and waved at the nurse after she gave Emma her shots!














She LOVED her cake. And when she finished, she tried to eat the plate!

4 comments:

CA HEWITT FAMILY said...

You are amazing. Brady never got a first birthday, him being the second child and all. We were so busy and he wouldn't know any better. Don't tell him, when you see him on July 5th. :) This year we have to go to Chuck E Cheese, since he can talk and specifically requests things. I loath Chuck E Cheese.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Emma! How fun, I thought of you on this day I just never called. We love you and wish we didn't live so far away.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Emma!! I can't believe it!! Wow, time flies!!

Becca said...

Carrie, I'm going to print our blog out into a book and it will be our family history...you can go to blurb.com and make a blog book....I hope it's as neat as it looks...if you know of any other places to do blog books let me know!! Thanks!!