Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life-Long Friends!



On our trip to California over the 4th, I was able to get together with 2 of my 3 best friends from my childhood. Here is a picture of us on our high school graduation cruise. From left to right...Lisa (who couldn't make it to the reunion), Andee, a random Panda Bear, Me, Julie (nice tie;) Oh, to be young and carefree again! We haven't all been together in about 16 years? Is that right, girls? What an awesome visit it was! We'll have to do it again next year and we'll get Lisa and her clan there.









And here we are now...minus Lisa (we missed you!)




Here are our kids swimming and playing together.
Mikaela and Aubrie had fun with Sydney(sp?) and Hannah and Brady got along really well!


6 comments:

CA HEWITT FAMILY said...

You spelled Sydney correctly and I love the pics of Brady and Hannah. He looks like he is in love. He keeps wanting to know where his friend is. I just downloaded the pic of us from the cruise for my blog. I am copying you, hope you do not mind. :) It was great to see you. :)

Lisa said...

You all look like you had so much fun! I am very envious. I thought about you all, all day! That photo on the cruise is priceless.

Lisa said...

check my blog!

Julie said...

Yeah...nice tie!

Unknown said...

Wow... look at all that 80's hair! I haven't laughed this hard in a while :)

It's good to see you all together again. I'm sorry I missed you while you were visiting.

Unknown said...

OMG...the cruise picture made me laugh and cry at the same time! How I long for the old days when "all my girls" were together...I hope to see you and your precious family next time you're here.