Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Have You Heard The News?!


NOPE, I'm not expecting #6...;)

I started teaching Sunshine Generation again! For those of you who aren't familiar with Sunshine, it is a children's performing group that I taught in Orem for 9 years. Singing and dancing with kids=pure heaven for me!! I didn't think I would start up a group down here, but after living down here for a year, I can see that they need a program like it and I missed teaching! My kids were even missing it! I did a summer camp last month and it went great! I will start teaching weekly classes in mid-September. I'm so excited and I actually think that despite Circleville being a very small town, Sunshine will be successful! Here are some pics from the show!


Aubrie, Bailey(my niece), Tiahna(another niece), me, Kyler(my nephew), Connor, Mikaela, Hannah, and cute little Emma down front!

Hannah's Class (she is on the top right)

Aubrie's Class (she is bottom right)

Kyler, Connor, Tiahna (in black),Bailey (2nd from left on bottom), Mikaela (bottom right)

Yes, that is my son Connor, the ham, posing like a girl in the back!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Good for you Carrie! That's so fun! It's nice to see pics of your cute kids.

a wynn wynn situation said...

You are the best SG teacher! I still hear people talk about when you taught here and how much they miss you.

Becca said...

Way cute!! I wish you guys still lived up here, cause I would love for our girls to be in your dance class!! You are amazing!

tiff said...

exciting! where are you going to teach it at?

Tara said...

Yeah for you! We are so happy that you could start up a program there. We got together with the Johnsons and Laings the other weekend....sure missed your family. We really miss that faculty! Good luck with the new program!