Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally!

I would like to take a moment to thank my awesome hubby for getting things done!
Nothing would ever get painted or hung on the wall or put together
if he didn't either do it or get everything ready and then tell me to do it.
This is a project that's been waiting for me to do it for months.
Matt finally put the pictures in the frames and then called me downstairs
to tell him where I wanted them hung on the wall.
I think it looks great! Thanks, Babe!



Cutest kids ever!! I might be biased, though.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Lookin' good! The kids and the frames!

Tanya said...

those are great pics of your kids!

Shannon said...

It really does look great. I too think that they are some of the cutest kids. I can't believe how much they have grown. Every time you come up I am amazed at how fast they are growing up.