Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time for a New Post!!

OK - I was tired of getting on my blog and seeing my ugly foot and my ugly scar and I can only imagine that a few others out there felt the same way! So I am hurrying and posting something new with much nicer pics to look at!
A few months ago, we went hiking in Cedar City with Matt's good friend,
Mike Zorn, and his wife Shanna and his 2 boys, Kade and Cole.
We didn't get many pictures, but here are a few.
It was really fun and I wish we did it more often.
I think now as Emma gets older, we will. Two cute bums! Can you tell whose they are?!?

A rare picture of the boy in the family...
with all these girls around, he tends to get neglected!
We love you, Connor!


Ice cream, anyone? We saw this big rock that looked like a big scoop of ice cream
and so, of course, Matt had to find a rock that looked like a cone
and pose for the this pic. I think the flavor was Rocky Road :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, that ice cream cone picture is awesome! Nice photography! You should enter it in a contest!

The P*dunc's said...

3 in x 4.5 in x 2 in
dusky brown w/ specks of tan

You had both Paul and I rolling, Carrie...I mean Matt.


Fitting that you go from your scar on foot picture to a picture of Matt's bum! ;)

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Oh!Im'still laughing. Lookslikefun! (stupid spacebar key...)