Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Years in the Making!

We finally got our family pictures taken!!
Our family portrait that is hangning above our fireplace contains
3 children...a 5 year old connor, a 3 year old Mikaela and a 5 month old Aubrie!!
And Matt and I look so young in it, I often wonder
who that cute family is hanging on our wall!
Our awesome photographer took at least 1 million pics,
so bear with me as I post the best ones
(of which there are many!...except the ones that have me in them!)






















This is Matt's entire family...we actually doubled in size
since our last group photo!!

And these are the cute grandkids!

6 comments:

Susan said...

What cute pictures! How fun to be with the whole family!

Breanne said...

I forgot how big Matt's family was! I bet that was fun to have the huge group together.
Wow! 20 grandkids!

a wynn wynn situation said...

I LOVE these pictures! So cute.

Becca said...

Holy Cow.....CUTE!!! I love these pictures!!! Who was your photographer? Your kids are adorable!!! What a beautiful family!!!

ashleyboice said...

Thanks for the link Carrie...We loved photographing your family...I will post more pictures this week sometime.

Kristi said...

Your pictures turned out wonderful! That one of Emma is a classic!