Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Connor

I thought Connor could use a little face time on the blog,
so here are some pics of him getting his Arrow of Light in Boy Scouts.
Way to go, Connor!! We are so proud of you!!

And, Hallelujah!
He finally let me cut his hair!
He has been growing it out for a while, so he could wear it
like all those boys on Disney channel, etc.
Matt and I weren't very fond of it.
I wasn't willing to blow dry it or flat iron it, so it was just shaggy all the time!
I would often remind him lovingly that I know how to cut hair
and would be happy to cut it for him when he was ready.
They are getting school pictures taken tomorrow and
I used this as an opportunity to ambush him.
I said, "I will have this picture of you forever! Can we please cut your hair
and then you can grow it out again if you want?"
Well, on Sunday he asked me to cut it before church.
I couldn't grab the scissors fast enough!
We're thrilled to see his handsome face again!
(and I'm sure he'd love to hear from all of you how much better he looks...)



BEFORE


AFTER!

9 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

I love the haircut! My boys went through a longer hair stage also and it drove me nuts :)
Congrats on the arrow of light- that's cool.

Gayla said...

Connor- love the haircut (now you should convince Taylor & Jaxon to get theirs cut)

Shannon said...

Wow!! Connor is back! Congratulations on the Arrow Of Light. That is a major accomplishment and I am very proud of you. Thanks for setting a great example to my boys. We love you and miss you...can't wait to see you again in 2 weeks.

tiff said...

connor, I only like short hair on guys, if Brad Pitt has shaggy hair, I consider him very unattractive... until he cuts it. Let this be a lesson to you!!!

Lisa said...

He looks very handsome either way! I understand though, Kellan looks better with short hair too.

Becca said...

Congrats Conner! Your such a good example for our Brayden...he's excited to start Cub Scouts after he turns 8...I love your haircut!! Very Handsome!!! I bet you guys have to try really hard to keep all the girls away! ;)

Nancy said...

Connor is a total stud! That's cool that he's doing well in scouts, too.

Lindsey said...

I am always a fan of a crew cut! He looks good.

Unknown said...

Hey Connor..I was worried that your hair would grow again before I got to see it! Love your handsome face and those gorgeous eyes! Way to go!!! getting your scout award! You are a wonderful example to your friends and younger cousins. Bet you made your Mom proud when you pinned it on her! I love you tons! See you in a few days. Grandma Suzi